Friday, February 19, 2010

PO Box Address

Well, no house yet. But we do have a post office box now!
The Schwabs
PO Box 32912
St Louis, MO 63132

Zevi is LOVING school! There are 20 girls and 9 boys. Apparently the first week of school, one girl gave her mom the "Zevi Report" after school each day. She is coming over for lunch tomorrow...I can't wait to meet her!

I subbed this week in the kindergarten class...they were soooo cute. And I went to Zumba for the first time today since I broke my sacrum in October!

Zevi went swimming this week at the indoor pool with one of his friends and he loved it. The JCC facility here is amazing. I think I have been there 4 times this week.

Hope to report house news sometime next week.

Still loving St Louis....missing all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment