Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Moving Day

We are finally out of here! And I'm doing it by myself. Mordechai is "busy" so even though he is in the area, I am all by myself AGAIN.........Just A Day in the Life of a Military Housewife.

We are leaving Camp Lejeune on Friday for a brief hiatus in Raleigh and then off to Louisville ending up in St. Louis next Friday....homeless. I am going to try my hand at blogging so that family and all of our wonderful friends that we have made here at Camp Lejeune can stay abreast of our comings and goings. I will especially miss my neighbor and friend, Gia, who you just have to know. To know her is to love her!

Feel free to check back in for updates as we get adjusted in St. Louis and with the fact that Zevi will be in school! Woo Hoo! There is going to be a party with me and my coffee every morning in my bed starting at 8:45. You can join me if you like. For now, our cell phone numbers will remain the same so keep in touch!




2 comments:

  1. So great to see a picture of all of you. We lived in Kansas City. Loved it! I miss you! Keep in touch - my mobile is 401-269-6957.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Schwabs!! thanks so much for sending this...so we can keep track of you as you move around the country. lots of love from Israel
    Hadassa & Gilad and kids

    ReplyDelete